
Today Laurie and I spent the afternoon wandering around Henderson Lake. Interestingly enough, we weren't the only ones who wanted to catch the fall colours before they hit the ground. There were several people out with their cameras to take pictures. One couple had their baby crawling around the leaves; another couple looked as though they were taking engagement pictures.
It's pretty easy to snap pictures of kids, but I think it's funny when you try to take pictures of adults. Especially of yourself. There's always that awkward moment when you think, "Do I look like a Sears Catalogue Model?" Whenever that flashes through your mind, you're glad to have a digital camera so you can go back and delete it later. Still, if any of you have connections to L.L. Bean or The Bay, you have our number.
R.

"Laurie's Fall" (The season, not the verb.)




No comments:
Post a Comment