Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sharpening

Wow. What an interesting afternoon. I just spent the last hour sitting on my doorstep, talking to two Jehovah Witnesses. Does anyone have or know of any good resources for witnessing to them?

What a humbling reminder of how seldom I look in my Bible when I have trouble finding relevant scriptures. Maybe we could all pray for that; that we'd continually grow in our understanding of our love letter from Him.

R

3 comments:

Pastor Brad said...

here is a good internet site
http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/Cults/jw.htm

Pastor Brad said...

http://www.webshowplace.com/question/101quest.html
another one. this one better.

Jon Coutts said...

just ask lots of questions. you are bound to find a hole. but you raise a good point. ironic that when the bible entered print, and now with it at the touch of a button we can read any text we want ... we know it less than maybe ever in history.