

Well, I have personally never dressed up for Halloween before and was pleasantly surprised in how fun it actually was. If only it was for "Costume Day" or "Dress Up Day" instead of a creepy holiday I have no desire to be associated with. Richard and I dressed as Lois and Clark. (I didn't wear any of my props to work so nobody realized I was in costume. People did want to know why I was dressed up though- some thought I had a job interview.)
We volunteered at the Costume Carnival and worked at the Plinko booth- SO many adorable kids out there! I thought we were at a princess convention- or was it Lord of the Rings? Anyways, we even got a few chocolate treats for helping out and had a great time in the process. I'm thinking next year we will take Charlie and dress up as Dorothy, The Scarecrow, and Toto. If any of you have a basket big enough for me to carry an 80lb dog in, let me know!
L.
1 comment:
very nice. elijah and brady didn't recognize either of you in your costumes until i told them. they recognized charlie though.
make sure you put a bow on charlie and he'll be a perfect toto.
jon
Post a Comment