
Andy and Janet were speaking at Okotoks Alliance, and so we managed to drive up in time to attend and spend the day with them in Okotoks and Calgary.

Micah... you continue to make us smile.

Liana, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna pick you up and hide you in my pocket when no one is looking!

Ethan, he's just been drafted to the boys' team. Ha ha, girls. Looks like the boys are taking over!
"Make a funny face, Uncle Ricky"

Done and done.
2 comments:
Wow, that is a cute picture of Ethan. He looks so big already!
I'm glad all went well with your final final! Congrats! Or Congrads, as some would say (do you like that, Laurie!?)!
We wish we could be there for your grad. Take lots of pictures!
~A
Nice photos.
Hey Richard congrats on graduating, we're really proud of you and are sure you'll be an awesome teacher.
jon
Post a Comment