Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day!

So, I got Richard the tickets to BNL for Valentine's Day and it was a blast- even though I had serious hesitations about going! It was a great night for us both- I especially enjoyed watching Richard (not to mention LISTENING to him sing EVERY word of EVERY song! Sometimes you can enjoy something so much more through the eyes (and ears) of someone else.

I also really enjoyed the "Special Guest." His name is Tomi Swick and I am sure you have heard him on the radio. His voice is really cool- kind of a Tom Cochrane feel. I guess by recognizing the pre-show performer I didn't feel as bad about the money spent on the tickets! What is that saying about memories being priceless? Or is it just Mastercard being priceless? Anyways, everyone at the concert seemed to be taking pictures and video clips with their cell phones. I am thrilled that we were able to catch some of the excitement to share with you!

Here is the picture we got of Richard enjoying the concert! (Yes, he photo-shopped the dog and flowers in!)

Laurie

No comments: